Rapidox 6100 SF6 Multigas Analyser
The Rapidox 6100 is an all new high precision gas analysis instrument, with the ability to measure three or more of the above gases simultaneously. The analyser is also fully portable, allowing for 8 hours of continuous use.
- Control and monitoring of SF6 gas quality within Gas Insulated Substations (GIS), switchgear and circuit breakers
- SF6 leakage detection
- Detecting the presence of SO2, H2O, HF and O2 within the SF6 gas
- High precision sensors
- Pre-loaded ASTM tests
- 7″ full-colour touch screen
- 8-hour lithium ion battery
- Robust IP66 Peli-case
- Minimum 12 months continuous data storage
- Optional DILO DN8 and DN20 fittings available
Use in conjunction with the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag to safeguard against SF6 gas being released into the atmosphere (in accordance with the Kyoto agreement).